Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My blog is one week old!

This is me playing Dragon Age back when my hair was shorter and my TV was smaller, but DA was no less awesome.


With the hot summer weather my freckles are coming in and my blog celebrates it's first week, and alas all I have time for today is the obligatory posting that comes up on every blog to ask you to subscribe if you are enjoying. If you think you would enjoy seeing something covered, just let me know and if I have played it, I'll blog about it. My vlogs can also now be found on youtube under username ebonstaar,(http://www.youtube.com/user/ebonstaar?feature=mhee) so if you prefer to see vids there, now you can.

Just to stay on slightly gaming topic-- did you know that there is a complexion selection in the character creator in mass effect that allows you to give your Sheppard freckles? It's fantastic. I think I already told you that Bioware is my favourite.



No comments:

Post a Comment