Saturday, August 20, 2011

Custom Leliana Figure

Being the well rounded nerd-girl that I am, not only do I like games and comics, but I also collect action figures. Last year, Bioware and DC direct put out a set of Dragon Age action figures consisting of a Grenlock, Loghain, Duncan and Morrigan. Due to DCs inability to put figures out on time, Bioware decided that they wouldn't be working with them any longer, which meant no more figures. This was of course sad, since the only companion they had released was Morrigan. I hence took it upon myself to flesh out my collection. After making my Warden and Alistair, I set about making Leliana, and I thought I would share this newly finished product with everyone here.
In case you are unfamiliar, this is Leliana, the saucy Bard from Orlais:
and I decided to put her in the Battledress of the Provocateur that you can gain from the Leliana's song DLC:
I started off with a Super Lois from the DC All Star line that I picked up cheap at 401 games in Toronto:
And here is what I ended up with:
And here she is with my Alistair and DC's Morrigan for scale context:
I'm still tweaking a little bit, but she is basically done.

Hope you enjoy!

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment